dissabte, 10 de desembre del 2016

writing Laura sánchez unit 2

HELLO FRIENDS!

Today we are in the wild. It's a great idea to learn to survival outdoors by using natural resources.

My brother is making tools for hunting . My sister, is looking for a little fruit to eat. But it's dificult to find something in the wild. My mother is fishing in the river. After she's going to swim. We'r sleeping outdoors today. So my father is looking for wood to build a fire. Building a fire in the wild is very dificult! My job is building a tent to stay warm and safe.

At night, my mother cooks the food and my brother helps her.  My father goes to hunt.

People say that the wild is bad and it's not good for you beacause you only have a natural resources. 

It is true but when i go to the wild or to the jungle I can connect with nature and it's fantastic!

Resultado de imagen de FAMILIA ACAMPADA DIBUJO

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada